1. Product and etc consultation, then Place Order.
2. Finish Payment, if any issues, pls contact to CS to solve it.
3. Customer Service(CS) contact you to confirm Size and delivery information
4. CS provide QC photos for your confirmation
5. Send out and delivery, CS provide delivery tracking number to you
6. After receipt your favorite sneakers, if you would like to feedback product comments we would be appreciated.
More importantly, we can produce products with higher technology requirements, higher material requirements, or scarce market. We can also timely produce and supply the recently released cnfashion sneakers or the coolest kicks.
Services and Guarantees:
1. Free QC photos service: provide QC photos before delivery, and just deliver after confirmation
(Please contact us via WhatsAPP, Facebook and Email after you place order. WhatsAPP and Facebook are preferred.)
2. Delivery service: By excellent express delivery suppliers such as DHL/EMS, it normally takes 8-16 days
3. Payment method: credit card/debit card /Paypal/WeChat Pay/AliPay
4. Customer service: At least 14 hours per day. Our customer service response time: Washington Time: 9PM to 11AM, London Time: 1AM to 3PM
5. Prvide the tracking No.
6. Excellent return service, if intercepted by the customs, we will ship out the sneaker again. Pls click return policy to learn morn.
Style No: DA3595-100
Release date: 09/17/2020
Please Note: The clear heel tab does experience slight yellowing due to storage by the manufacturer. The Air Jordan 3 Fragment is the follow up to the very popular 2015 Air Jordan 1 collaboration. Fans waited patiently for Fragment’s founder Hiroshi Fujiwara to drop a new collaboration with Jordan Brand, after a slew of other collaborations with other entities such as Louis Vuitton, Anti-Social Social Club, and Pokemon. The Air Jordan 3 Fragment brings the lighting bolt brand back to a classic Jordan model.Following Hiroshi Fujiwara’s love for simplistic motifs, the Air Jordan 3 Fragment comes dressed in white and black. The upper features a primarily white leather upper with a black full-grain leather mudguard. This collaboration replaces the Elephant print that typically appears on a Jordan 3 with plush black leather embossed with the Fragment lighting bolt logo. The sneaker’s white midsole has the colorway’s style code and release date printed in black text. To show true unison between the two brands, the Fragment’s lighting bolt logo appears behind a translucent Jumpman, in a similar fashion to August’s Fire Red Denim 3s.